my old warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99warriornj

Reaction score
Last week my roommate sends me a text saying my warrior was on Craigslist... this kinda pissed me off. i dumped so much time and energy into fixing and improving that thing, this kid barely keeps it for 6 months and turns around to sell it. maybe he blew it up but besides the point.

anyway, i paid 1400, prolly put close to 2k into it and unloaded it for 1600 only thing left to be done to it would be shocks, a-arms, rear axle and to actually tear into the motor. everything else had been done. even gave him everything i had spare for it. i feel like this kid needs to be kicked in the d*ck!! i told him when he came to pick it up that the full exhaust was maybe 2 months old. he buys a hmf slip on. says " Upgraded Shocks". NOPE! took off the blue fronts i put on and put the shitty old beat up white spare i gave him.. basically really regretting selling it and if i had a room to keep another quad i would have.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/rvs/1792963071.html

Back