my new wheels!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Bought this truck at the beginning of August, as a basketcase for $3300. It has mickey thompson rims cooper s/t tires 7.3 powerstroke with auto tranny and 4x4. its also has warn hubs. Finally got her put together purres like a kitten. now all i have left is to get the rear bumper and grille put in. so its now my new toy hauler. So what do u all think.

2000-250.jpg

2000-250f.jpg

2000-250r.jpg

at 3300 drive it until the wheels fall off!! great rig for the $$

Damn man.....nice! That will do everything you ask of it and more. Great buy man!

i think this spring im gonna put 5"exhaust, cold air intake, and a programmer on it. Well either that or stick a **** load into the warrior. either way im real happy with the truck.

Watch about adding much more power to it, Ford's auto transmissions are a weak link to begin with, and that truck looks like it has some wear and tear on it. If it hasn't been rebuilt or replaced yet it's probably on it's way there. My buddy had a 7.3 powerstroke close to the same year as yours and it went out at about 90,000 miles. The truck appeared to be well maintained by the previous owners and didn't have a gooseneck or 5th wheel so it wasn't used for heavy towing. Just with him driving it like a pissed off teenager for a couple months it took a ****, even with the mild stock programming. Ford just has shitty transmissions, even the 5 speed in my 97 mustang with 36,000 miles on it whined and sounded like it was ready to blow up.

Back