My new toy !

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swfrider

Reaction score
Gave the 350 Rappy to my wife and picked this up yesturday. I started modding it right off the floor. Nerfs and Bumper.

06RaptorSecmp.jpg

Nice bike man. Hey i just bought a new hmf exhaust and new edelbrock carb how did it feel when you added yours to the 350? Thanks man!

Had a little bit of trouble tuning the edelbrock but we got it working good. My big problem was with the thumb throttle. Wish I got the twist. Now that I gave the 350 to the wife shes having a tough time with the thumb throttle so I definately need to get a twist one for it. As far as the HMF..they rock. I plan on putting one on my 700. You'll love the HMF.

What kind of problems did she have with the thumb throttle. It uses the stock thumb throttle right?

As far a the thumb throttle goes on the 350 its hard on the thumb. Seems to hard to open. Known problem with the edelbrocks. I should of gotten the push/pull twist throttle. Even for me it was a little hard on the thumb , tried thumb extenders . They ware a waist of money.

nice bike man well on my warrior i have not had a prolbum with the thumb throttle at all well it depends on how strong your fingers are if u are ust to working with them a lot and have good mussels in them you will not relly notice the difference thats how i look at it but u guys could be different

Back