my new rubbers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i work for carlisle engineered transportation solutions (they own the itp brand). thats my employee cost. its the best perk any job could have

deadlastracing said:
Damn man, get us the hook up!! You get all ITP tires at cost?

yea and they watch us like a hawk! we can get tires and wheels with itp and carlisle

miami1 said:
deadlastracing said:
Damn man, get us the hook up!! You get all ITP tires at cost?

yea and they watch us like a hawk! we can get tires and wheels with itp and carlisle

so what are you saying? you cant get tires for us? cause all of mine are starting to get pretty worn out too

Yeah, nothing to worry about if your paying for them. We pay you + Shipping and you get them and send them out. :)

just take them to a tire shop and have htem do it, or just use a couple prybars and another guy

miami1 said:
i did them myself w/ my truck.. lol

hah yeah seen that done befor to break the bead, then just tie a rope around the middle of the tire put about five pounds in the tire and loop abar thre the rope, then just strt twistin, it will push the tire out just fine..

screw those two companies... they dont make D.O.T motorcycle tires
(although carlisle tire does make some cute lil tractor tires i want for my john deere

Back