my new quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
000_0656.jpg

000_0661.jpg

000_0659.jpg

000_0658.jpg

000_0657.jpg

there it is....hopefully ill have some fun with it

yes it runs...yeah it looks a little rough but it will be good....the smoke was actually my breath, my face was too close to the camera

looks good man, idk i would rather have a 4 stroke, but 2 strokes all ways smell sooo good!!! lol what year? mods? just needs a lil bit of hcr majic ;)

was that sarcastic lol....i bet ill have less problems wit it than i do with the warrior
No it wasn't sarcasm, you got a new quad and i wished you luck, but you should remove that oil tank and install the oil injector block off. Premix my friend premix.............

By the way now you can go join Project Blaster and talk about how much faster Blasters are compared to Warriors. ;D

yeah i was planning on getting the blockoff....yeah ill stick to E2S.com....they seem to know there stuff and arent cockey

Be carefull I heard Blasters are known to put people in the Hospital due to flying shrapnal from the imploded motor of a little twit who just had daddy buy him a 240 kit, while he was trying to put the smack down on a YFZ. lololol ;D ;D

I am a little confused.

I have not been following the threads real close lately, but why are you abandoning the Warrior? I thought it looked really good after all your work on it and it was getting close to where you wanted it?

Isn't the blaster frame wise quite a bit smaller than the Warrior? Also the suspension not up to par with the Warrior and slower? Not flaming, just asking. I have never ridden a Blaster.

I forgot warriorspeed you don't need to premix a 2 stroke, I thought it was just a 4stroke you had to premix, we have a big thread going about this in quad problems section. ;D ;D ;D

we still have the warrior and all it is is problems so we are parting the aftermarket stuff off of it to upgrade to something that wont fall apart, this was 350 and all i sold was some skids bars handguards and a bar clamp and i used left over xmas money

Back