my new project beater

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stalker

Reaction score
I took this monster in on a partial trade for my old 2005 troy lee predator with intentions of giving it to my wife. So let the fun of rebuilding and prepping for the wife begin. I started off by getting the full stator/electronics kit from RM since this thing didnt have spark. I purchased the MSR shorty clutch perch, the msr clutch cable a new throttle cable, new shock bearings, wheel bearings, parking brake block off and will be buying a new k & n airfliter. Does anyone know where I can get a new tip for this exhaust? It was missing when I got this thing and has anyone seen the spring on the clutch arm break before?
DSCI0127.jpg

DSCI0128.jpg

DSCI0130.jpg

DSCI0131.jpg

DSCI0132.jpg

DSCI0133.jpg

DSCI0134.jpg

DSCI0135.jpg

Good luck with the exhaust end cap. The Megamax is second in line to the worst exhaust FMF ever made, the megamax II is the only one i could consider worse. That being said, FMF also realized this, and production for all the megamax parts was stopped more than a couple years ago. Your best bet may be to watch ebay and see if something comes along, or just get a different one that's not junk to begin with. I think i would take the stocker over a megamax anyways.

Don't worry about that spring. It broke on mine, and i never noticed a difference. I could find no real purpose for it, most machines don't come with one from the factory. I think all it really does is pull the slack of the cable if it's adjusted too loose, and that can be a bad thing because it's less obvious that the clutch cable is out of adjustment that way.

Back