My new KX250

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
I just got this last weekend. It is sooo crazy. It is pretty much stock performance wise, it only has a uni air filter. It has UFO plastic, Ceet gaphics, Renthal bars and grips, Michelin rear tire, perelli front tire, the rear sprocket is 3 teeth shorter then stock and it has a renthal x ring chain. Even with the changed gearing all it does is spin if I give it any throttle. It wont even lift the front end until last gear no matter how hard i pull up weigth the back tire or try it on a hill and the rear tire is like new. This thing does nothing but roost. After i take off my dad says that a few second later he can still hear the roost hitting the ground. According to dyno charts i have found this thing makes 43 horse power stock so each hp only has to move 5 pounds ;D ;D
bikepics-729892-full.jpg
bikepics-729898-full.jpg

No he's right 98warrior the Honda CR250 has about 45, which might also explain why it's geared the way it is, the previous owner was probly scared **** when he hit it the first time.

Back