My new jump ( not completed.)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclarenkid69

Reaction score
Yeah so I built this jump like 4 or 5 months ago, but the new people roll over it so i have to keep fixing it. but now i blocked it off when im not there so hopfully they don't ruin it anymore.

I still got about 5 to 10 hours to go on it, i want to big enough to freestyle on it.

here are some skecthy pics.

Nothing big yet, wanna make the jump like 2 or 3 feet higher and the landing alot bigger and longer prolly 4 feet high.

I was hitting it about high second gear, and back was landing on my landing jump ( witch was no where close to be done.

Got cocky and hitting hit mid to high 3rd over lunching the landing. But it is good lol

not bad man, deffently gonna have to make it bigger to do some tricks on tho..... but lookin good

Thats pretty good air. Only thing ive jumped is a 20 foot bridge but only got about 1 foot off the ground but it was still fun.

yeah prolly good 5 or 6 feet in the air, my cusin is 6/5 so he is tall enough with the my phone. but yeah and the gap is pretty big like 12 feet and im over luanching it by alot now

I'm building a jump like that too, but for some reason I always land nose-heavy unless I pull back alot. I hit it near the top of first gear, should I just go faster, or is there something wrong with its shape?

Probably go faster and give it a gas at the end and lean way back

Sorry to hijack the thread, but that's what I do. I don't think that I should have to lean back that much, it's almost as if I try to pull a wheelie right before the jump.

Back