My new 2006 Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ondrew

Reaction score
Check out my new Rappy 350, bought today:)
Please ignore that ugly light at the front is because of European traffic homologization and its going off very soon:)
enjoy

52899958gn3.jpg

66957815yi8.jpg

18074263nh6.jpg

93152080re8.jpg

damn, i like those tinted lights, just got me a new idea :) will look good on my white and black beast.....clean bike man, nice pick up

that light on the bumper dont look to good imo......i see over seas they have different tire setup to how it is over here....(if you are from over seas)

Wait is that street legal where you are? Also how much did you get it for?

Yes its legal but it depends on type. YOu can go to Police(special traffic office, i dont know exact word in english) and you can register and put on car registration plates. But you must have
thing called COC certificate wich is statement that vehicle is hand in hand with european traffic rules. That means that you cannot get this certificate if you dont have that stupid light in the front:)and gew other things.

This raptor is brand new imported from USA an it cost me
8,340 USD including shipping and taxes. If i would buy a new rappy
in my contry(Slovakia, Middle Europe) it would cost me about
10727 USD. ATVs are much more cheaper than in my country and generally in Europe. So the best deal is to buy machine in USA and than ship it to Europe.That fits also for motorcycles cars etc..

well those arnt the tires they put on raptors over here so are they after market???

well i dont know mate, but these are some type of MAXXIS tires but i bought raptor with it, so its possible that stock tyres of this raptor are different from tires on regular stock raptor.
this is YFM350R-W

thats right...i think its onlz one con there and its warranty...but i think it can be handled..

Back