My "modified" go-kart!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
Well my and a couple friends have been working on putting a 250cc fourwheeeler motor on a go-kart frame. So here are some pics of how its going. ill post pics along the way. We have already got a ways on it. O ya and we are running the front shocks off a warrior. ;D ;D

The go kart
03191419a.jpg

The fourwheeler we started with.
Go-kartproject1.jpg

The fourwheeler after i pulled the motor and engine mounts.
Go-kartproject4.jpg

The engine.
Go-kartproject2.jpg

Go-kartproject3.jpg

The clutch and shifter set up.
Go-kartproject5.jpg

Random pics.
03191418.jpg

03191418a.jpg

03191418b.jpg

03191419.jpg

Hey man you know that all rednecks have fun lol I cant wait till i get done with it. And i meant to put this in the general board but i cant figure out how to move it.

Well i got some up dated pictures of it.

03261420.jpg

03252255a.jpg

03252255.jpg

03252254a.jpg

You can see how the shifter/clutch is in the picture.
03252254.jpg

And the exhaust is mounted on it now.

Hahah, SO the passanger shifts for yah? How you planning on shifting? That handle gunna pull back and push forward? You need to beef yo that frame and cage too. Cant wait to see some vids of the monster! Hahah I wanna drive!

Haha no we ride with NO PASSENGERS! lol And yep the handle pulls back and pushes forward. I actually drove it today! ;D And right now the cage is not on it and idk if we are even going to ride it with the cage but we prolly will.

awww no giving girls rides
and i will bet on a snapped frame and you need a cage, we had a cart with a 5 horse and i kept snapping the frame also i kept rolling it lol

Haha well you dont think that shifter is way over there on the passenger side close to the seat like that for no reason do you?? I said NO PASSENGERS but what i meant was not guy passengers lol.

those front wheels are gonna pop off with one good hit from the hidden stump

i woudl put some guards to cover them fromt eh front and underneath..

I would figure out a way to protect that, there's a lot of leverage on your front tires right now and that's going to result in failure.

You've already done all this, take it the extra little bit and use the quad a-arms on the front and design a set of rear a-arms to have a really badass buggy.

My buddy called me a few hours ago offering me a wrecked 2001 GSXR 600... I think you are inspiring my newest project.

But I'll have to one up you and use the GSXR motor.

zraffz said:
I would figure out a way to protect that, there's a lot of leverage on your front tires right now and that's going to result in failure.

You've already done all this, take it the extra little bit and use the quad a-arms on the front and design a set of rear a-arms to have a really badass buggy.

I have already thought of using a arms off my warrior since i have an extra set just layin around.

zraffz said:
My buddy called me a few hours ago offering me a wrecked 2001 GSXR 600... I think you are inspiring my newest project.

But I'll have to one up you and use the GSXR motor.

Well good luck with that much motor your going to rip a frame like mine to shreds lol but it can be done i have seen the videos on you tube.

Back