My kids and I

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROMAN

Reaction score
My daughter Peyton, 8 is on her 2002 Honda XR70. And my son, Jude, 4 is on his little 2007 Yamaha TTR50.

Attachments

• DSCN2176.jpg
    DSCN2176.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I remember my first xr70 that thing was a beast! I kept it way past me out growing it. I had that then got an 1987 xr250 that ran great spent $35 on it. I do wanna get my daughter a little ttr or xr setup like your son has but she keeps saying she wants a 4 wheeler like daddy. But I piss her off and tell her she can't her baby brother can have mine! Hahaha

I started on a xr50! Ah the memories! Had a xr70 and xr100 after I outgrew each bike, then got walle and aint looked back since!

Yeah...I began my fun at the age of 7 in 1977. My mom bought be a brand new Honda QR50. Then in '79 I got a new Honda Z50. Wore it out and moved up to a Honda XL80. Got one of the first Suzuki LT125 Quadrunners available in 1983.
Wore it out and got a new Yamaha Moto4 in summer of 1984. Didn't like it - kept it 6 weeks and got a new '85 Honda 200X - my favorite of all.
Then I started driving and forgot all about ATVs until a few years ago I got the itch and finally lobbied the House Appropriations Committee (wife) to release funds for a used machine. Bought this '98 Warrior...what I have now.

:atv:

Back