My friends TRX450R "new pics"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackyfm350r

Reaction score
Her are some pics of my friends rebuild 05 450R
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Looks like a pretty badass quad. You ever get to ride it?

I have tested one time before. Hope to tray it when he get the engine back in it.

lol i was going to say, It looks quick, and I bet you guys like how light the new frames are. You know, having to push it around and all... lol Nice lookin machine, get some finished pics.
Those 18's look SOO DAMNED SMALL...
~Bill

those damn hondas have so much travel, those shocks look ****** long. might need to adjust the ride height after its all together

those damn hondas have so much travel, those shocks look ****** long. might need to adjust the ride height after its all together
Thats the elkas not the honda that has the travel =p
I swear mx quads are the most beautiful thing on earth.

What kind of tires are those? I'm looking to try something a little different than hoosiers.

Looking for something like those Goldspeeds but I can't find any info on them. Those goldspeeds look like they have a little better tread for hillclimb racing than the hoosiers that everybody runs.

Here's a pic from the last race so you can see what i mean.
100_2381.jpg

oh man thats nice, i wish i could afford to build something like that

I'd have to disagree with that, XC bikes are the most beautiful things on earth ;D Sweet looking bike man, I wish we could ride on the roads around here so I could do something like that.

[quote:b1kozkoe]

I'd have to disagree with that, XC bikes are the most beautiful things on earth ;D Sweet looking bike man, I wish we could ride on the roads around here so I could do something like that. [/quote:b1kozkoe]
Agreed..**** MX bikes..lol..thats a kick ass 450r though

Back