my free warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparcolt

Reaction score
this is my 2000 warrior that I got for free from a customer of mine! It was sitting under a tarp in his driveway and I just happened to be there with a truck when he decided it had to go!!!
It didn't run. needed a battery, a new starter s/w and cleanout the carb. fixed now.
I also bougt a used exhaust, bling star heel guards,a yfz 450 shifter a new seat cover and a Dura-blue axle. I also welded another set of stock foot pegs to mine to make them twice as wide. and a few other things, I will post more later.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg197/moparcolt/DSC04768.jpg

Thanks! Yeah the bars are on the list of things to replace, I am looking for a nice,used set of renthals or similar. I also want to replace the shocks, I think the back one is shot. will shocks off of another bike fit something that is better than the warrior shocks?

What about front shocks? also A-arms? Or if I put the A-Arm widening adapters that move the mounting points out can I run longer shocks? or different ones?

most arms made for a warrior that are aftermarket use the same lengh shock....i have asr +2's with works shocks and i love the whole set up...idk about spacers besides they break tie rods like no other but idk...widening kits...um yeah you can run stock yfz front shocks, well you can without the widening kit with some mods. Someone on here has that done.

Nice find man - damn my luck of that never happening - Im still hoping that I meant an old farmer with 250r sitting there begging me to take it of his hands for free. I also heard of people using a rapter 660 rear shock as well. As for the fronts: get some works dual rate shocks without rezzies for round 300 bucks and you will have another whole new quad. So much softer of a ride

I got them used on Ebay, not sure what they were made for but I made them work.

I ordered new tires and a set of renthal bars, I just need to get the durablue axle installed,

I'll get some pics soon!

Chris

Back