My first mx race

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyokie

Reaction score
racing ina open class with no experience so of course i got lapped but had a great time. going to diamond back tomorrow 4 open practice to see if i cant get a lil faster. my goal next weekend is to not get lapped. buddies gave me major **** for getting outrun by a girl in my class lol
sothwood707.jpg

nothing wrong with the rappy for mx..... i have seen 300exs with stock stuff go pretty damn big.

practice practice practice......know your bike inside out and how it reacts. confidence in the machine is how i got better. work on your cornering!! natalie said it best. if you get 6 inches in one corner on an opponent and you are the same speed, 6 inches over say 10 laps gives you five feet! practice going for that quicker line as well. watch the a class guys mix it up haha. thats how i picked up on most of my speed!

good pic! im sure you'll be showin up that chick soon haha.

nice nice nice ! like everyone is saying just practice you'll get allot better every time especially for sense your just starting racing. I am having a Mini Part out soon possibly if your interested I got a pair of Works Dual rates with Rezzies i would sell let me know if your interested and ill let you know if i am parting, would help you with not getting tired faster and better handling..

~Eddie

nice nice nice ! like everyone is saying just practice you'll get allot better every time especially for sense your just starting racing. I am having a Mini Part out soon possibly if your interested I got a pair of Works Dual rates with Rezzies i would sell let me know if your interested and ill let you know if i am parting, would help you with not getting tired faster and better handling..

~Eddie
yeah cool let me know

thanx for the advice guys
i felt alot better and got much faster today at OP
diamondback is an excellent track with some nasty jumps check out the layout and pics of the big jump at diamondbackmx.com

Nice. If you really want to be competitve in MX I would suggest a different quad. But if yoiu just wanna have fun..Pin it man
gonna ride this a least till the end of the season and get to where its not enough power for my ability then im thinkin yzf 450

Good job man. You finished, that's all that matters. Don't worry about the girl either, they can be every bit as fast as the guys. I know this sounds stupid, but try to stay "calm" when you race. You'll think more clearly and make better decisions. When I'm sitting on the line I keep telling myself to stay calm and make good decisions.

yeah yeah i was was much more relaxed this weekend and road alot faster and the girl is cool ive got other plans there teehee

Back