My Dremel work

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wal2l2ior

Reaction score
HPIM0207.JPG

HPIM0206.JPG

Looks good man! Really digging that color scheme/design. Did you mount the seat cover yourself or buy it that way? Exhaust is looking sharp too! hehe.

Looks good man! Really digging that color scheme/design. Did you mount the seat cover yourself or buy it that way? Exhaust is looking sharp too! hehe.

Thanks... I did the seat myself. Yeah, im digging the supertrapp too...sounds nice and deeeep.

Looking good bro. I like the color scheme as well. And you cant remove the lid unless he gets the clamp on filter. Good idea untill he decides to upgrade ;D

Looking good bro. I like the color scheme as well. And you cant remove the lid unless he gets the clamp on filter. Good idea untill he decides to upgrade ;D
i thought it didnt really matter aslong as you dont get anything in it, i mean its just so big a hole it looks like it has the same effect as it with out the lid

warrior is lookin good tough, i take it those arent the stock plastics, never seen an all red warrior before lol.

TY bad04 ...Its cool to hear that from a guy who did so much to his warrior.

LOL..kluchbuster400...I just looked at your profile, and guess what... My warrior is older than you. hehe
Back in 1989 that was stock color...thats prolly why you never seen an all red one.

TY bad04 ...Its cool to hear that from a guy who did so much to his warrior.

LOL..kluchbuster400...I just looked at your profile, and guess what... My warrior is older than you. hehe
Back in 1989 that was stock color...thats prolly why you never seen an all red one.
well that seems to pose a good explanation lol.

Looks a lot better than the cut I made on my lid, it took me about 15 seconds with a sawzall with a wood cutting blade on it.

The stock lid helps hold the airfilter in place. Not the best idea to remove the lid unless you get a different filter setup. And wal2l2ior you are welcome bro ;)

Looks good, I'm thinkin about doing the same thing. Since I already spent the money on the drop in K&N. I don't see a real big advantage to buying the whole kit.

lol i cut more of mine :p

+ i did mine first.. ssooo i just have to ask.. did you get the idea from me?

picture1036sq.jpg

Actually, I got the idea from the picture that came with my dyno jet kit. Thats what it showes for the stage 2....lol Hard to believe but its the truth. I would have thought dyno would recomend a pro filter set up myself..

airbox.jpg

What cracks me up the most is dyno says "when properly modified, your airbox should look like this" with a pic of a hacked up lid..ROTF

Apparently neither one of you 'properly modified' your airboxes. Because they don't look like that!

lol
;D

i think think mine is the best of all of them lol .. i jsut the most.. and made it look the best

Back