my apologies

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bickel76

Reaction score
i just wanted to apologize for acting like a little puck the other day on here about the whole swastika issue. not that this is any excuse, but i just dropped 1200 on TRYING to get my car fixed, my quad is screwed, i just found out that one of my friends from colorado committed suicide and i started hitting the bottle and got into one of those moods. like i said, those arent excuses, but i've tried to contribute to this site in the past with useful info and things just got the better of me. sorry for offending anyone. i hope you guys accept my apology.

it's cool man,im sorry to hear about your freind

i hope you and his family re taking it okay

sorry

No need to apologize dude, you just posted a simple statement saying "what's up with it". You weren't the one that started the accusations, name calling, and all that other bullshit that went on. Don't worry about it, you're still well above the average for the contributing posts vs bullshitting posts.

yea dude from what i read that is all you said nuthing bad and sorry to hear about ur friend

you dont need to apologize to any of these people. every one has their times when they just want to be an ass(especialy (sp?) me), but sorry to hear about that. just keep your head up its all you can do :)

Back