My 91 warrior as it changed looks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynhawaiian1

Reaction score
This is when I first got this quad. Girlly pink but it was a great deal.

NewYearsdayatthedunes011.jpg

After a couple changes.
mywarrior.jpg

And now, I been working with the carb and didn't put the front fenders back on yet.

parts062.jpg

parts072.jpg

parts064.jpg

Got +2 swinger coming so more pics to come.

Wow that's really clean, especially for a '91. Looks like you tore it down completely at some point.

Wow that's really clean, especially for a '91. Looks like you tore it down completely at some point.

Actually, that might be a summer project. The frame could really use some new paint.

Thanks guys, Actually my 14 year old son has been using it since I got my Yfz450. He's the one that said the orange would be different. He was right! Out at the dunes everyone is asking what kind of bike it is.

I think he might not want the warrior too much longer. I'm putting a 240cc big bore and a +3 stroker in his old 03 blaster. That might be more fun for him. Although that warrior with a 430cc really flys with is little 130lb butt on it. ;D

Ha ha your boy has that 2 stroke itch dont he? did you polish the side case your self?

Ha ha your boy has that 2 stroke itch dont he? did you polish the side case your self?

Nah, I'm the one pushing the Blaster. He likes the warrior cause it's got more power than the blaster. I just figrured I could soop up the blaster and it would be faster and more fun for him racing. I was told that I should expect about 35hp out of that blaster when I'm done. But don't get me wrong it's cool watching him beat some of those 400ex''s out at the dunes up the hill with the warrior. :)

Back