My 89 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry3182

Reaction score
She may not be beautiful but she runs good. This what she looked like when I got it minus the fender cut. Mainly did it to get rid of a big crack that was there. PS I really didn't like the colors either.

Attachments

• bike fender.jpg
    bike fender.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 34
As it is right now.
atv079.jpg

atv080.jpg

atv078.jpg

Cut both fender, Painted it blue with krylon fusion. Kind had no choice in this matter as I was hoping to strip of the paint that was there and use the original blue fenders. As I started to strip I went through a red layer, black layer, and a blue layer before i found the original fenders. When I got there I was disappointed to find that they had a few stretch marks and were heavily sanded with coarse sandpaper. They were not in good shape so I ended up painting them again. The nose peice was also in poor condition, many repairs were done very poorly.
I have a decal kit and nerfs on the way so as work continues I will update the pics.

It was there when I got it, it actually fits and works well. I think a sticker on there will take away from the WOW of seeing it. It also helps hide the oil leak that is in there. On a good note it keeps the chain oiled. I'm pretty much going to run it for the summer and if it holds up. I'll be taking care of some of the "issues" over the winter. The oil leak is very minor right now, we'll see how that goes. As it sits the only money I have into it is a few cans of paint, sandpaper, clutch lever, spark arrestor tip, and alot beer.

Nice quad man, keep up the good work. I have a lot to get done to mine too, hopefully this summer.

new n-style graphics
camping069.jpg

camping068.jpg

Son on his quad, 4.5 now and started riding when he was 3.5.
camping013.jpg

Both of ours camping last weekend
camping016.jpg

22x8-10 cheng shin, chinese 2 ply. Not my 1st pick for a front on a 2 wheel drive but they are new and were on the bike when I got it. Pretty much as cheap a tire as you can buy.

Back