my 2nd restoration....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorge_sublime

Reaction score
hi all, first of all I apologize for my English, I use google they are moved to write in the forum to send me to understand the same to read it, well here post some pictures of my restoration of the Warrior 350. I bought three years ago. and restore the original. bad luck, lend it to a friend and I rolled over, bending the steering stem, and cut one end and a brown more details.
I began to restore it again. the full disarmament, arms front and rear bearings seals all new in what is suspension q, while maintaining the original shock absorbers. q chrome some parts were worn out and paint another.
q I hope you like it like this being here I post some pictures.
I have two queries, here alone with ebc discs embreague or OEM, and do not know which to choose. and if q is either the extra steel plate from new or I have put before you spend it?.
and my other consular is known Performax fmf exhaust? good? I sell a used one was on a xr 600 single pipe would have to modify the recommended q q buy it?

Attachments

• 155188_1717484697756_1257404884_31915642_1954155_n.jpg
    155188_1717484697756_1257404884_31915642_1954155_n.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 19565_1349208971093_1257404884_31024494_6480130_n.jpg
    19565_1349208971093_1257404884_31024494_6480130_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ebc would be cheaper then oem and work great. And you should be good with that exhaust. Quad looks good!

embreague means Clutch English.

You cant go wrong with the EBC kit, good and high quality.

I like the chromeing you've done so far, rebuild looks great. If you can make that FMF work, I say go for it! You might have to r-jet the carb if your currently runing a stock one.

thanks! if they were very nice chrome as still missing when the upload is finished and more complete and detailed photos. with respect to the disc then put q ebc before oem? recommend that? need to add extra steel plate and say embreague mod. with new discs?.
My idea was to put the ebc with steel separators used, and new springs or combiene all new, really very little patina embreague thanks and I really find it excellent forum =)

yes we recommend the ebc clutch over oem and no you do not have to do the next extra steel disk with it but you can

hope thats what your asking

if that was my question =).
ebc use and not according oem understand better.
extra plate and if I put the new discs ARRIVE improvement?
I recommend this set up?.
sorry for my English really complicates me to write.
Read the forum is not, they are moved google works great.
q ebc better then oem? and do not need extra plate. clear understanding?
and if also placed extra plate improved? be new or not?Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente

if that was my question =).
ebc use and not according oem understand better.
extra plate and if I put the new discs ARRIVE improvement?
I recommend this set up?.
sorry for my English really complicates me to write.
Read the forum is not, they are moved google works great.
q ebc better then oem? and do not need extra plate. clear understanding?
and if also placed extra plate improved? be new or not?Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente

ebc is better than oem

you do not need to add another plate to your clutch, but if you do yes it will improve your clutch life and no it doesnt need to be a new plate, you can use one from your old clutch. hope that helps!

oks! then place ebc plates with extra steel disk =).
upload more pictures later. thank you very much!

another query. know the front fender where it takes the light?.
I saw a picture posted a new blaster front. I have wanted to do this mod tb =)

Back