My 2005 Rappy 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raskal

Reaction score
Hey whats up fellas. Just took some snaps of my Rappy 350 last night so i decided to post some up. Just bought some Nerfs and Bumper from ALba and i did a review on them in the review section. Will be headed out to El Mirage this weekend. Stay safe! ~OG Raskal

Rappy350sideview.jpg

AlbaNerfs.jpg

GYTRExhaust.jpg

Rappy350TopView.jpg

ALBAProEliteBumper.jpg

Thanks Guys! I'm lovin the nerfs and Bumper myself and you cant beat the price on these! Peace! ~OG Raskal

IMG_8574.jpg

Looks great. Didn't know they made that bumper for the raptor. I know some people have been waiting for it. Nice

I like the nerfs and bumper. They look great on your quad.

heres an idea cut ur fenders.... i like my cut looks sooooooo much better.....but that just me and im lovin that bumper im bout to take my ugly ass one off and gettin one... i like the pipe to :)

Thanks for all the nice replys guys. The Bumper and Nerfs are a steal at those prices.

Well I went to El Mirage this weekend and ate **** bigtime. I flipped my quad over going up a steep rocky hill and the quad landed on top of me and fucked my leg up pretty good. I have a nice hole in my leg and its bruised and swollen pretty bad. Hopefully it will heal by next week so i can go back out. I also bent my handle bars too and scratched up the plastics pretty good. Thats alll the damage that i noticed but i really didnt check everything completely out.Peace.~ Raskal

ok number one dont get to scared if u see oil in ur airbox its from beeing up side dwn but that just happend to me and i bent my steering stem..... good excuse to get ur self some new bars... protaper countours worked for me landed mine straight on the bars and there fine...lol some 2 inch thinck tube metal bent b4 the 1 1/8 bars.... lol and i scratched my fenders to feelin u pain bro

we rode with this guy that flipped his 400ex down a huuuuuuuge hill (he had a pipe and rims tires and renthal bars) the bars are insanely strong and he flipped, they were bent up against the gas tank his fenders were all poped out of place and is spindal broke and the tierod slammed a hole in the rim, it sucked but the quad jumped over him and didnt hit him whe whole tumble down

Dude ur rear tires are on backwords... ROfl
but otherwise lookin goodd

i dented the **** out of the same bumper, guess the tree was tougher

Back