My 2003 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordBronz

Reaction score
Well folks, here is the tree fitty.

warriorfrontangle.jpg

warriorfront.jpg

warriorback.jpg

warriorleft.jpg

shocktt.jpg

intakew.jpg

carbz.jpg

I'll learn to use this picture thing soon but I gotta run for now so another day!

I gave a picture of the shock so that maybe someone would have an ideal what Work shock that is. I haven't got a chance to call about a rebuild yet. The intake came crumpled somewhat like that, and I have no idea what they did to do it. The top has already been cut off of it, but the filter isn't torn any so I don't think I am going to buy a new one. The last picture of the carb is a question though, on the carb says "Mikuni." Is that aftermarket?

I also noticed the rear tires are 20" while the front is 21". Wtf? Haha

I plan on doing some paintwork and having this thing looking right spiffy when I'm done with it. :tup:

Last edited:
it's a very nice starting point. got all the necessities it looks like.

need to get that filter covered with an outerwares though. not good for it to be out in the open like that. the 20/21 tires combo is great for these bikes man. at least the balloon 22's aren't on it haha.

btw, i need that pipe....j/k

...but seriously...

My bad. I tried to change the links to direct pics, I messed it up. Sorry dude. Use the IMG or Forum codes. I hate clickin on links.

Looks good from what I saw. Aftermarket hood too. 21 20 is good. 22 21 is better, 22, 22 is what I run. I like the ground clearance and top end.

Mikuni is the stock POS carb.

from the only pic showing up looks like you have a front frame guard behind the bumper. Is there one?

yeah there is a front frame guard, Oil cooler is mounted ontop of it. (I like mine better, hahahah) Thats a GYTR belly skid. U got a kill switch on it too.

That thing is far from stock! Hahahaha.

Ur case breather hose inst hooked up to the air box like it should be.

Got the pictures up!

No problem my good sir, I should have figured it out to begin with. I got it now and the image tags on the forum weren't working and I didn't notice the forum image code on imageshack. There it is in all its glory though. I didn't even know I had an aftermarket hood, haha.

I will buy a pre-filter for the intake because yea, it looks pretty nasty inside the air box. I am going to try and make myself an aluminum box. My flush valve stems came today too so that will be cool.

I was unsure about the tire size difference but good to know that is ok. My buddy had raced it a couple of times before I got it so the kill switch came in handy for em and I'll use it too if I get anywhere nasty. So where should I go from here guys? I'd guess cam and piston work but hell, that might already be done too! Haha.

I think I may of gotten a better deal then I originally thought, I paid 900 for it and it seems to me like theres that much in aftermarket.

* OH, and I have nerfbars and backplates but I didn't put them back on yet.

Last edited:
ur front fenders are cut and flair shaved too.

for one, get those shocks rebuilt. Ur pretty much covered as far as accessories go for the most part. I'd start lookin into engine work.

$900 was a great deal for that.

That is what I was thinking. I'll be reading up about where to start so be expecting plenty of annoying newb questions haha.

I am trying to buy two used front works shocks just like mine, the dual rated. One of mine has a cracked spring (eek!) so I am going to try and get these other ones in good condition.

Anyone used these gripper seat covers? I think I might get one for about $30 off ebay.

I love my gripper cover, got it off ebay for $26.00 It's so much better than the reg cover. Keeps you planted in the seat well

I'ma buy one tonight then.

I just won those shocks, nice dual rated Works for $91. So that means no more cracked spring. Might can sell one of them with the bad and make some money back from it. I'm going to go ahead and get the gripper seat, banshee rear shock, and a clutch perch to hopefully get the slack out of my lever.

cool! you'll like the banshee rear. lots of adjustments you get outta it. alot better than the stock shock. just got to mod the air box a bit.

Right at where I am just about. Slightly under by a couple pounds.

Back