My 2003 Warrior Overhaul!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaammmnnnnnn. Looks great! Awesome video too! When you comin out to wheel?

Nice vid man it was cool how you actually took pics all the way through most people dont take the time haha. Looks nice. What kinda process did you go through to paint it & how is the paint holding up? & howd u paint the chain like that? I thought about doing it like that with a bike chain :p

Nice vid man it was cool how you actually took pics all the way through most people dont take the time haha. Looks nice. What kinda process did you go through to paint it & how is the paint holding up? & howd u paint the chain like that? I thought about doing it like that with a bike chain :p

Thanks!

Process of Painting: Stripped, primed, 3 coats color, 3 coats of clear!
(Same process for the chain)

And it is holding up good for now.. still can't beat powdercoat though... but im poor...so that was outta the picture...

im poor...so that was outta the picture...
Same here haha :p. Would you mind tellin me which paint you used? If you remember cool if you dont remember dont go diggin thru the trash for it lol no big deal. Whatd you strip it with just sandpaper or what cause I know theres some chemicals people use to strip it down to bare metal.
I was gonna paint my 01 wardog but I ended up basically trading it for an 08 trx 400ex so the frames still pretty fresh lol. Oh & how long has it been "holding up" for? Sorry for all the questions

All the paint was rustoleum! I used a sandblaster to strip the paint, and a angle grinder with the wire brush attachment...

Back