my 2002 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks freaking crazy man! A wooden bridge onto a roof top? WHAAAA? We have a track in our local circuit that incorporates some weird stuff (giant tires, logs, leave piles, ect.) but I've never seen anything like that. Also the pic of you with the other quads around cracks me up. All what we would call, off brand quads. Whats the most popular quad over there? (if people on here don't know, this guys from Lithuanian)

deadlastracing said:
Looks freaking crazy man! A wooden bridge onto a roof top? WHAAAA? We have a track in our local circuit that incorporates some weird stuff (giant tires, logs, leave piles, ect.) but I've never seen anything like that. Also the pic of you with the other quads around cracks me up. All what we would call, off brand quads. Whats the most popular quad over there? (if people on here don't know, this guys from Lithuanian)

well i think the most popular would be the YFZ's and the raptors then kawasaki KFX and LTZ and the most unpopular is the warrior :D because i have never seen or heard of anyone having one :D

Didn't get the stickers yet? I'm waiting to send you the QOTM stickers till you get the first ones so that I know you can get them.

still dont have them but you know i live very far from you so maybe ill get them this or next week :)

In the 2nd video the old ppl walking that trail are going to be pissed at you for gettin their little bridge muddy lol

i dont think that they will be mad because that bridge is in our land so only my family uses it ;D

Hah, WTF is goin on on that seadoo?

I guess you can put the stickers anywhere you like, but I designed them a certain way. QOTM is to go on the back nd the .com stickers go on the sides, like how you have it (wrong side though) or on the top of the rear plastics by you legs. Anywho, glad you got them dude!

Aww!!! I want stickers!! hmm.. I get paid this friday..
that sea-doo pic is deffinately interesting in its own wierd way!!

Back