My 2001 Warrior 350 with Air Ride

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan121284

Reaction score
Here is my 2001 Warrior complete with 25" Goodyear tires and air ride suspension front and rear.

dan077.jpg

dan079.jpg

dan075.jpg

dan078.jpg

Let me know what you all think of my quad. Thanks for checking it out.

Could you explain how you got all that rigged up. i see the pump mounted in the front and some plumbing coming from the luggage rack. I suppose there something to that. I'm not that inclined to ride ride suspensions.
All i can say is just another view on how versatile a Warrior can be. Interesting though.

The pump is in the trunk on the back along with the air filter. Up front is a small remote control winch.

Very cool, it's rare to see 25's on a sport quad, and even more rare to see one with air ride.

Are those shocks for an automotive application, adapted to the quad, or something completely custom? How does it ride, does it actually ride smooth when the pressure is dropped or are the shocks pretty stiff?

I changed your post a little so the pics show up without having to click on each one, hope you don't mind.

Thank you for fixing the pictures, I had a hell of a time trying to figure it out. The quad rides exceptionally nice with far less bump steer and added control as the wheels dont bounce off the ground as much. The shocks are from motorcycle applications. If you let the air out you are sitting on rubber bumpstops and have no ride left.

Welcome to the site and WOW, that's a first! Coolness. And I'm digging the winch and HUGE mudders. There extra room in that storage box or is it all for the shocks? Those ball joint look to be tweeked to there breaking point when you got it all the way up like that. Hope you don't ride it like that.

When I first read the title I though some one else went out and splurged on a set of fox floats such as I did, HAH!

The trunk is almost all storage for a cooler, towels and recovery gear. The compressor for the shocks is about the size of a soda can and sits next to a vertically mounted stock size K&N intake filter. The ball joint is maxed out when raised but while riding the suspension is compressed to keep it from topping out. The first time I rode the bike with the front shocks I did have too much air in them and the bolt came out of the balljoint. It didnt cause any damage and I only noticed because my wheel was flapping around, I wrapped some rope around it and rode home. ;D

What the F$#%????
That thing is hilarious.....must be a fun one........please post a video!

Back