My 05 Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabevc

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my 05 Raptor 350. I got it last June, so far I've added and HMF Sport Series Slip on, Pro-Design Pro Flow Kit (K&N filter w/ Outerwears), Dyno Jet Kit has been installed and Pro Taper Fat Bars. Plan to get some Nerf Bars and AC Bumper soon and if money is right I want to do suspension work this summer. Ive been on the site for a while but recently started posted. Let me know what you guys think. Hopefully this quad will be elite material by fall 06.

ac2e5e06.jpg

DCP_0362.jpg

DCP_0363.jpg

nice bro, clean... the ac bumper will look trick. i had one on my 350 and it was nasty lookin

I like them alot much more comfortable than the stockers, the difference is night and day.

yeah it is an addiction. I recently switched my addictions from mini trucks to atvs. This addiction seems much more fun so far and less expensive. Suspensionworx hopefully my quad will be on the same level as yours in the future. Right now im a broke ass college student so i have to manage my $ pretty wisely.

does anyone one have a real ugly raptor like me i mean all scratched and **** cause from racing

yeah it is an addiction. I recently switched my addictions from mini trucks to atvs. This addiction seems much more fun so far and less expensive. Suspensionworx hopefully my quad will be on the same level as yours in the future. Right now im a broke ass college student so i have to manage my $ pretty wisely.

I build custom trucks for a living....thats how i pay for my bike lol

yea mine is all ugly i have only ridden it once and got into a head on collision so all the front plastics are off and there is a small dent in the frame and all the electronics up front are cracked. dont have a pic though.

Back