My 05' Rappy 350!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raskal

Reaction score
Hey whats up Everyone! I took a few shots of my Rappy 350 so you guys can check it out. Its really nothing special its just your Basic Yamaha Blue Rappy that Everyone has. So far i have added a GYT-R Exhaust, GYT-R Jet Kit, K&N airfilter w/Outerwears and Removed the airbox lid! So far with these Basic Mods My Rappy is a hell of alot Quicker and sounds Real good . I will be getting some GYT-R Nerf bars and Bumper Real soon! My 350 is nothing compared to all the Nice 350's on here but I thought I'd post a few pics anyways! Thanks for lookin! ~Raskal
rappy350.jpg

rappy.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

kn.jpg

Very nice raptor. However I did see a gateway box in the garage. The yamaha will last forever, now the gateway that another story hahahaha jk bro

Very nice raptor. However I did see a gateway box in the garage. The yamaha will last forever, now the gateway that another story hahahaha jk bro
LOL! Yeah, the Gateway is history, I replaced it with a Dell. Not to say that Dells are better, or are they. Thanks! ~Raskal

Nice 350 man. have you ridden it yet? doesn't look like it...
Yes, Ive ridden it quite a few times. I even rolled it 3 weeks ago and cracked the plastic fender on the left side. I usually wash it after i get it real dirty. I have around 17 hours on it! Thanks for the reply! ~Raskal

nice bike. i have a similar one, keep the mods coming

Back