My 00 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryjay

Reaction score
Well i have been lurking the forums for awhile now and figured I would post up some pictures of my new to me 2000 warrior. It a work in progress. I just got done painting my rims and bumper, installing an oil cooler, new stator, HID's, and may other small things. Here is a list of some of my mods (that I know of because the owner before me did most of them)

- Edelbrock carburetor
- Supertrapp IDS2 exhaust
- Custom oil cooler
- 5000K HID headlights
- Heat warped header
- Uni air filter
- Billet gas cap
- Billet dash
- MSR clutch perch
- Parking brake block off

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01904.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01896.jpg

DSC01906.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

Any idea where the aluminum dash came from? I googled around but don't see anything. Would be nice to replace the ugly plastic piece!

Great looking warrior btw!

Any idea where the aluminum dash came from? I googled around but don't see anything. Would be nice to replace the ugly plastic piece!

Great looking warrior btw!

no idea where it came from.

Bar clamp almost looks like a modified Trail Tech. Most of theirs have the neutral and reverse mount area.

I also see you have full aftermarket skids and a wide grab bar, your carrier has had a grease zerk added, and your seat cover is not stock.

Yeah I need to add one of those zerk's, but I think I'm going to wait until I decide to swap bearings and stuff, I'm too worried about getting metal shavings in there doing it assembled.

Anybody have any idea about the head light mount? I've never seen one like it before...

Stock lights with HID's in them. Cage looks homemade. I wanna know what rear skid that is, its killer!

Bad ass pics man. What camera are you using? They look great!

Welcome(ish) to the site. Enjoy.

Its so purdy I love the redbull can and handlebar clamp and "Dude." Sticker

That's a sharp Warr machine you have there! That seat cover looks stock to me, 98.

Back