MX OR XC STYLE QUADS!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my xc warrior.

When i first got her for $450:
new0.jpg

Now $3000-4000 later and still adding:
numbers3.jpg

PC300100.jpg

PC300101.jpg

PC300102.jpg

I think the white graphics look gay on the black and red platics. But other then that I love your bike and congrats on QOTM.

Yea same here, I'm not feeling the graphics...

My xc machine isn't finished yet, i'll have some pics up whenever the rest of my parts get here. I'm trying to get it set up so I can do well with both mx and xc.

well, here's a picture of it before. It's getting revamped though. This was still a pretty good xc setup, handled rough stuff and rocks very well.

bd6789c775a57bbd99359a8c704f6d2d.jpg

$3000 -$4000 ?? what happend?

hahaha done belive me?.....heres my mods...that price doesnt include the purchas of the quad...

ENGINE:
Wiseco .020 over bore 10.25:1 compression piston
Web cam racing cam
DID timing chain
Titanium valve springs
Big Bear oil cooler kit with SS lines and hydon cooler.

BOLT ON:
HMF sport series exhaust(black)
Pro Design UNI clamp on foam filter
Outerwears air box cover
Magura Hydraulic Clutch
PRM Summit front bumper
Edelbrock carburetor
PEP steering dampener
ASR sport star plus +2 a-arms
SS front brake lines
WORKS dual rate shock
Outwears red shock covers
Lonestar Dominator axle
PRM logo edge 6-pack rack
AC grab bar
Armadillo Off-Road chassis skid plate
Armadillo Off-Road swing arm skid plate
Armadillo Off-Road a-arm skid plates(custom fitted)
SS Bolt kit
Custom oil cooler cover
Holeshot HD rear tires
Pure Sport Realtor rear tires
EBC brake pads front and back
EK red O-ring chain
Maier black front(cut) and back plastics
Pro Grip 964EVO red and black grips
Cycra Probend black hand guards
Pro Design red kill switch
Renthal handle bars
MSR bar pad
LSR parking brake block off
Banshee rear adjustable shock
Custom fitted air box for banshee rear shock
Custom light gap cover
55 watt halogen lights(shock bracket mounted)
14 tooth front sprocket
PRM Nerf bars w/ red nets
DB design co. custom graphic kit
UNI number plates
N Style numbers

O and im ordering my elkas this week and im working on get some kind of aftermarket swing arm. probably a lonestar. or a banshee if they line up right. O and im making my set of air scoops soon.

hahaha like it says in my sig...way too much to list.

Next year is going to be great....446 stroker kit, hyper rims or some kind of bead lock rims and maxxis razr 2 fonts and maxxis
i-razr rear tires. And prob a bunch of other ****, whatever i can get my hands on ;D and if i have the money :p

i would stay away from i razr tires, i had a set and hated them, my buddy also had a set, they are very lightweight but they wear extremely fast

im still thinking about it its eather the i-razr's or the razr 2's for the rears too. Im leaning towards i-razrs though....i know they wear fast.

^^^yeah i know thats why i want them so bad...most of my riding is in soft packed stuff and mud so i dont think they will wear out that fast.

HOLESHOT HD'S!!! forget razr's i have a set because i am notorious for poping tires so i have to get a 6ply that is light but built like a tank.

Wow just think exile what you could have bought with that 4 grand...lol And you're still not done...AMAZING

yeah but i dont think it would be as custom as this. O and holeshots suck i have a set now and aboslutly hate them...im selling them with my other warrior soon...they stuck.

Back