MX guys....buy these!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well i was looking at ebay today and ran acrosse some lonestar a-arms that are long travil and +5 :eek:....ive never seen these for warriors....well i think someone should get them hahaha i just want to see how wide it is. he says 50" Well heres the item number....

just put that in the search bar in ebay.

Maybe this is the old A-arms from 53Raptor350.He had +5 on is ride.

That's the same thing I thought when I saw this. His are the only set I ever saw, and they were built exactly the same, same color and all.

the stickers are even the same..the only thing is this same guy is selling a modified stock swingarm off of a warrior that was cut and added 2 inches to it..so im not so sure there his now....someone send him a message and find out

kool..where would you get shocks for long travel warriors/rappys..you would need to get them specially made wouldnt you

HSD will custom make a-arms for any quad to any specs that you want. Pretty cool but it'll cost ya. Same thing with shocks, most of the GOOD shock companies can build you a shock to whatever specs that you give them.

sweet..I didnt know they would custom make a arms..maybe this will made a set of +.5 for my 400ex

Look at houser max height arms or something like that....they make them in +.5 for xc racing idk if they make them for 400ex's but i know they make them for 450r's because i was looking to get those if i got a 450r.

I can't believe why anyone would want +5 a-arms, especially for any type of XC racing? I know with MX racing there is a 50 in limit, is there something like that for XC?

I can't believe why anyone would want +5 a-arms, especially for any type of XC racing? I know with MX racing there is a 50 in limit, is there something like that for XC?
i dont think so. But most die hard xcers race with +.5 a-arms.

Who said anything about somebody wanting them for xc? Jake definitely didn't race xc when he had those a-arms. For mx it does make sense though, +5's would put a 350 right at the AMA limit for mx. Wider is better in MX.

there isnt really a limit for XC but most guys will run at 47 inches..ill prolly just get houser +1s for my 400ex b/c it would cost to much to have .5 arms custom made.

yeah in my series there is a limit on how wide you can be....idk what it is ill have to check some time...go find the rule book somewhere sometime

"Look at houser max height arms or something like that....they make them in +.5 for xc racing idk if they make them for 400ex's but i know they make them for 450r's because i was looking to get those if i got a 450r."

Yama, this is why I asked...

Back