Music

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Really like Slipknot and bullet for my valentine! i just thought rise against had like one or two good songs.

I listen to Five Finger death punch, Megadeth, Nonpoint, Shinedown, Pantera, Godsmack and other stuff like that.

deadlastracing said:
CHICKENFOOT and RISE AGAINST. Yeash! ::) I thought people that ride warriors have good taste all around, guess I was wrong.

Hey i listen to Rise Against :D and to bands like the offpsring, blink 182 sometimes kiss :D the killers, prodigy, cobra starship, white lies and paramore :eek:

well all of these bands are from USA except prodigy but im from europe so that should be too strange ;D

I seen hatebreed and Acacia Strain saturday which was real nice. Acaia Strain kills it at every show with no questions asked. hatebreed's gotten sweet on the last few albums but thats why they played mostly old ****. The other four bands before them blew, especially the casualties. I haven't heard garbage like that in the longest time. One usually tries to avoid it at all costs.

Snuff just sounds like original StoneSour. Most of the new StoneSour stuff just sounds like radio garbage to me, but i'm a big Corey Taylor fan and the original StoneSour album is epic good, probably my favorite rock album of all time. Every track on it is awesome. "Bother" was the only song that ever hit mainstream.

I listen to a LOT of rock / hard rock / metal... Mostly 80's 90's stuff... some classic rock / blues rock / southern rock from the 70's... Some alternative... Judas Priest, Van Halen, Asphalt Ballet, Alligator Stew, Chickenfoot, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Metallica, Skynyrd, Outlaws, Blackfoot, Mountain, Alice In Chains, Temple Of The Dog, Shotgun Messiah, Crue, Halestorm, Candlebox... **** there's so much that I can't even rattle them all off. Got a loud sterio in my shop so it's a lot of rougher stuff while working... I'd have to say rap, today's "rock", and thrash sucks...

I Dj so I have to listen to it all. Brittney, black eyed peas, country and Justin bieber crap. Even that country and rap crap. But my go to is 80's metal or steel panther and some Korn.

As for the listening to music I do that as well my cousin plays lead for Kelly clarkson and after attending a show or two I got respect for her and her perfect pitch. Plus I like to steal lighting ideas for my shows. Lately though been listening to a lot of tiesto. I do like some dark house music.

Show I did with Spank The Monkey at club Magoo's in Jackson, MS
xKo53TCfRRo

Last edited:
haha I forgot about steel panther! Love blasting those guys just to piss off my neighbors. They are a little cheezy but they have a good point about their approach.

Back