Muddy Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Well I went for a good ride today. It has been raining all week and me and 5 of my buddies decides to go to this old coal mine area. Decent place to ride, but I was covered from head to toe. I wanted to get one last good ride in before my pipe comes in. Here are some pictures of the quad. It was way to nasty to take the camera out with us .

WarriorRightSideMuddy.jpg

WarriorLeftMuddy.jpg

WarriorFrontMuddy.jpg

Dude-

Ditch that stock bumper!

If you return all those cans you'll have 1/2 of what you need for a nice after market.

Pelphrey, you need to take a road trip down here if you like mud! I'd take you to Broad River, nothing technical about it but now they have a mx track that I haven't even gotten to try out yet. And tons of mud!

Stock bumper will be there for awhile. Doing all other mods first. Cosmetic will be last.

Kreed, I don't mind the mud too much. But that sort of depends on my mood. Today I had no choice but to suck it up and eat it and clean it out of my eye balls.

And yamaharaptor350 pics are working just fine for me.

Here is a picture of me all clean:
PelphreyMuddy.jpg

And here are pictures of my buddy and his honda foreman stuck:
Mitchell4Wheeler2.jpg

ForemanSunk2.jpg

ForemanSunk.jpg

Yea thats how a quad is suppose to look.

And you def drink a shitload of soda. I figured id add that

I had to get undressed before I got in the truck. Yeah my t4 will be here in a few days corko. And actually I drink maybe 2 cokes a day.

I had to get undressed before I got in the truck. Yeah my t4 will be here in a few days corko. And actually I drink maybe 2 gallons of rum and cokes a day.

fixxed it for ya!

;D

you gotta let me know how it sounds thats the pipe i want if my dad will ever decide to let me get one

dude you ride like me ...check out my muddy pics dirty little beeeeatch

I am sure we will all go back to that riding spot in a few weeks. I will take my camera and get some pictures and videos.

Hey prof x you buy me a bumper I will bolt that bitch up ;D

Back