Moved From Rappy'97's Thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use 4 scales that that was the best why to do it so you what it is in the front and back
have you had the whole quad on a scale yet and if you can get it as light as you want to it should b fast with a lil work to the motor and i think the best way to go would to port the **** out of the head but have it on a flow bench bc you can go to much and not make any power you want to make it as light as you can in the motor to so it will rev fast ... and i think you told us that it had a open head pipe that is not going to help you at all you will make more power with a good pipe on it and alot of drags by me would not let you run it with open pipe idk how it is by you but why would you want to get there and have to run with the big dogs

Whats the top speed on your 426?
on gps i had it going 124 and had to get off of it that was on the ice ... in a flat track race on a half mile track it will go 105 to 118 its all about the hook up out of the turn ... i went to a sled drag and took alot of 600cc sleds in 600ft

Not around here, you can run an open pipe...
k i would just hate for you to get there and they make you run open bc that would suck bad ... but most of the time you get more power with a pipe i have had a drag pipe on my quad and it was a p,o.s and was 5 less hp

on gps i had it going 124 and had to get off of it that was on the ice ... in a flat track race on a half mile track it will go 105 to 118 its all about the hook up out of the turn ... i went to a sled drag and took alot of 600cc sleds in 600ft
damn thats fast how much work is in that motor? i never got to top out my banshee but i hit 72 in 300' on gps with my stock swingarm had to feather the throttle off the line so i dont really no how it would do if i could keep the front end down ive never had it on radar tho. i want to see that 426 run seems pretty cool

damn thats fast how much work is in that motor? i never got to top out my banshee but i hit 72 in 300' on gps with my stock swingarm had to feather the throttle off the line so i dont really no how it would do if i could keep the front end down ive never had it on radar tho. i want to see that 426 run seems pretty cool
alot is done to it but i dont know what all it has in there i know that it is the fastest quad i have had and i have had alot of them and i can do just over 80 in 300 foot that is with a -1 swingarm i have all of the motor work done by a guy in madison wi he is the best around and we have max power here with there ice cube kits and they can not make as much power as this guy

alot is done to it but i dont know what all it has in there i know that it is the fastest quad i have had and i have had alot of them and i can do just over 80 in 300 foot that is with a -1 swingarm i have all of the motor work done by a guy in madison wi he is the best around and we have max power here with there ice cube kits and they can not make as much power as this guy
if you did that in sand with a -1 swing i think both our quads would flip backwards

maybe but i race flat track so that is what i need i would like to get one that is longer
yeh f yours is set up for flat track it has a lot lower center gravity that really helps on keeping the front end down you have and vids or pics?

bahahahahaha. ahh...ahh....hahahaha!:haha:

Oh, and good luck with your build Rappy'97, I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do with that thing. But honestly, I don't understand why you are doing this with the 350 when you already have a 700 to ride. No matter how light you get that 350, it won't keep up with the 700...so why not put the effort into the better base?

Last edited:
Beating sleds and doing over 80 in 300'? Come on dude why do you have to lie so much. This thread is about his attempt to beat stock 450s with his raptor 350. We dont need to hear your bs too theres already enough in here. Yz426f motors are not fast, especially with the mods you have done.

Stuff from rappys thread Moved

Last warning guys knock off the attacks or your gone. Your acting like you guys are the only ones that know anything, and Im getting tired of it. If you dont have anything useful to say dont post.

Last warning guys knock off the attacks or your gone. Your acting like you guys are the only ones that know anything, and Im getting tired of it. If you dont have anything useful to say dont post.

Ban me if it will make you feel better...but I didn't attack anybody. Same with the first post of mine that you deleted...

You scold me for questioning things that were posted earlier, and delete my post because it was dragging this thread off topic...well, what about the the last 3+ pages of BS that has little or nothing to do with Rappy'97s build?

I think I see how this forum is ran...people can post whatever BS they can come up with, but as soon as that information is questioned by somebody with a low post count, they are threatened with being banned? Good way to keep your members in check and the information posted here legit

Your acting like you guys are the only ones that know anything, and Im getting tired of it

Ok...I'm sorry for laughing, that was rude of me... but a 120+ mph yz426f powered warrior that can cut 80+ mph 300' drags, which MAY put down 60hp on Trinitys dyno is laughable to most people with any experience with drag racing ATV's. If I'm wrong, I will eat my words. Please, I beg you...post a video of that warrior doing what you say it can. If it is true, I will sell my 100+ hp Raptor and build a warrior 426 tomorrow.

Not saying your a liar, but 124? Been around the quad world for a while now and have never seen a setup like yours go that fast. But I may be wrong. I'm curious to see how you achieved that speed. Enlighten me a little more about it. :tup:

I dont remember the thread but if I remember right Brian's running13.5:1 comp p&p top end cam and other stuff I dont remember I bet its cranking out 50plus horses

I dont remember the thread but if I remember right Brian's running13.5:1 comp p&p top end cam and other stuff I dont remember I bet its cranking out 50plus horses
im not bashing but it he has that much motor work and is running a -1 swinger i dont think he could achieve 80mph in 300 do to the fact that he would feather the throttle in every gear with an extended swinger i have to feather the throttle in every gear just to keep it down and i have it geard so damn high that a stock motor would never turn that gearing.

Miss type? Maybe he ment plugs one that would make sense but dirt track is slick even with 10 in tires for flat track its extremely harm to get them to hook up

Miss type? Maybe he ment plugs one that would make sense but dirt track is slick even with 10 in tires for flat track its extremely harm to get them to hook up
this is what 80mph in 300 feet looks like.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCBIDNTIrSY[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjyetPyIeps&feature=related[/media]

Last edited:
Back