Motor Vibration

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreded

Reaction score
I have a '98 warrior and it has a vibration like a bad motor mount.. its fine for messing around on but long rides I get prematurely sore... all the mounts are tight and in good condition

it does it when revving up in neutral or riding under load... its really not terrible just seems a little to much vibration and since I am going to have my wife start riding it instead of on the back of my other quad all the time I want it in tippy toppy condition for her.

any ideas?

Check the top motor mounts for cracks or it could just be broken in half

as i said all mounts tight and in good condition both top ones are brand new as they where cracked... vibration remained the same after replacing them.

Has the engine ever been completely apart? And has this been a constant problem since you got it or did it just start happening?

Has the engine ever been completely apart? And has this been a constant problem since you got it or did it just start happening?

as far as I know its never been completely apart and its been a constant problem since iv owned it... I would guess I personally have 2000 miles on it over the last 6years

I made sure all the gear marks are lined up correctly to TDC at this point im thinking its a bad bearing in the engine someplace and am not prepared to strip it until the problem worsens so that I have an excuse for new cam etc lol

Back