Moose 1 1/8

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's all kinds of kits out there like that, any of them will work with pretty much any quad made in the last 20 years. I prefer to just use taller handlebars, the stock bars are too weak anyways, and those riser blocks just add more potential points of failure. The last thing most of us need is more stuff to break.

i dont want high bars, i want 1 1/8 bars. I already got low bar on my quad right now.. i just thought that may be a decent way to go.

That's pretty much the only way to do it. There are a few kits out there that are the same thing but 10 or 20 bucks cheaper if you look around.

There really isn't a point in 1 1/8" bars on a warrior, or any quad for that matter, unless you're just going for the look, a good set of 7/8" bars will be considerably cheaper, and to bend them you'd also destroy everything else on the quad in the process. I had a ramp snap when loading my warrior on the truck and it flipped over backwards and came down with all it's weight on one side of my pro taper se's and they're still perfectly straight.

yeah, it is motly for look. im not too concerned about breaking bars. Im trying to make my warrior look clean and un-cluttered...

Back