missouritrailrider

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dprouse

Reaction score
Do any of you know Codi Prescott aka missouritrailrider? he ripped me off $130 on a purchase. He took my money 2 months ago and never sent the carb

Do any of you know Codi Prescott aka missouritrailrider? he ripped me off $130 on a purchase. He took my money 2 months ago and never sent the carb

don't know him personally, but he seemed like a good guy on here. hate to hear that you may have gotten ripped off. hopefully everything can be worked out.

I sent him a message to try to find out whats going on. thats the best i can do unless someone else has a phone number for him.

I have his address if you want that lol

that aint gonna do me any good. lol
your one of the few regulars that is actually close enough to go and talk to him. we'll see if he responds to my message and go from there unless like deadlast can do anything i know Missouri has been a member here for a while.

Thanks guys, any help with this is very much appreciated!!

If you have his address we can get his phone number. How did you send him the money? Via paypal, if so you can dispute the purchase.

I did dispute the purchase and pay pal screwed me. I even called them asking how they could close the claim when I never received the carb. Basically I was told "you should of used Ebay, its not our problem". All I have for contact info is his email address.

NO, F that. People use paypal all the time for personal transactions. I'd be razing hell. If tyler gets u his address you can yellowbook it and get his phone number.

Yeah I'm still mad about the whole pay pal thing, I pretty much demanded the claim be reopened but they wouldn't do it.

ive done to people seaches and found to possibles with address and phone #. Tyler pm me his address, so i can compare and get his number

PMd the address to 1998yamahawarrior hope we can get something figured out.... this pretty much sux!

Thanks tyler and 1998yamahawarrior, I'll let you guys know what happens

So I called that number, some girl answered and said "he doesn't live here" and hung up on me lol

Ya I'll try again from my work phone and see if I get the same thing.

lets all roll up to his address in our warriors like a bunch of "road warriors" and TAKE HIM DOWN! lol

Back