MiniTrucks/loweredTrucks!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you wana make them lower? Someone should start a thread to see who has the bigest lift kit.

Why would you wana make them lower? Someone should start a thread to see who has the bigest lift kit.
because lower trucks are asome ;D..but jacked up trucks or kool too...but i guess its just whatever you like.. :cool:

[quote:sm1xmgba]like how much its lowered? 2 in the front, 4 in the back
yeah..you gonna lower it more?[/quote:sm1xmgba]

i dont know, i might lower the front end a little more some time but its low enough for now

one of the reasons i bought my lowered truck was because nobody around here has anything like it, i just wanted to stand out a little. it seems like everyone around where i live is used to seeing big lifted trucks.

you can start a thread about lifted trucks, i would post a few pics of my brothers truck in it.

Lowered trucks look amazing sometimes. Although I prefer cars, I still have to say that I've seen some crazy looking lowered trucks.

[quote:8itc8td2]Why would you wana make them lower? Someone should start a thread to see who has the bigest lift kit.

one of the reasons i bought my lowered truck was because nobody around here has anything like it, i just wanted to stand out a little. it seems like everyone around where i live is used to seeing big lifted trucks.

you can start a thread about lifted trucks, i would post a few pics of my brothers truck in it.[/quote:8itc8td2]yeah theres alot of lowered and jack up trucks around here....but probably more jack up ones, its nothing seein about 50 or more jacked up trucks aday...where you may only see 10 lowered one's if that aday... :cool:

Back