MiniTrucks/loweredTrucks!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
if you have a mini truck are a truck thats lowered post some pics ;D
heres my 2000 s10
MYSDIME-1.jpg

MYSDIME1.jpg

shavedSdime1.jpg

myshavedsdime4.jpg

newpicshoodtruck.jpg

newhoodpicss.jpg

newhoodpics4.jpg

newhoodpics2.jpg

newpictruvkhood2.jpg

oh yea it has 20" PLAYER 718's
4/5 Drop,Billet Grill,Euro Taillights,Cler Corners,AVS Door Poppers,Shaved Door Handles,Tailgate Handle,and Roll Pan,Goodmark Hood,Ver 2 mirrors...

Besides the first couple pics why is there flat black spots where the door handles use to be? Kinda kills the looks imo.

oh because i had the door handles shaved..and im gonna have the truck painted hok cobalt kandy blue soon..so i didin have them repaint the door handles back black....

oh because i had the door handles shaved..and im gonna have the truck painted hok cobalt kandy blue soon..so i didin have them repaint the door handles back black....

Oh I see, nice.

sweet trucks guys! im picking mine up tomorrow so ill have to post a couple pics of it, but its not near as nice as yours. its got a 2/4 drop, euro taillights, halo headlights, alpine sound system, custom tailgate, some kind of aftermarket side mirrors, bed cover, k&n cold air intake, exhaust, and all kinds of custom stuff on the inside. it was in a crash and it needs a new front bumper and roll pan but it still looks pretty sweet. once i sell the 250r im buying some 20's for it.

Im new here, but heres a pic of my truck... Its got 2inch drop spindles up front, and 3 inch blocks in the back. Shaved door handles, antenna, and shaved the factory taillights and put in old caddy tailights. Its got 20 inch (forgot the brand) shifters on it.. 4 cyc 5 spd with a cold air intake and a throttle body spacer on it..

mys10.jpg

sweet trucks guys! im picking mine up tomorrow so ill have to post a couple pics of it, but its not near as nice as yours. its got a 2/4 drop, euro taillights, halo headlights, alpine sound system, custom tailgate, some kind of aftermarket side mirrors, bed cover, k&n cold air intake, exhaust, and all kinds of custom stuff on the inside. it was in a crash and it needs a new front bumper and roll pan but it still looks pretty sweet. once i sell the 250r im buying some 20's for it.
alright kool man.. ;D

Im new here, but heres a pic of my truck... Its got 2inch drop spindles up front, and 3 inch blocks in the back. Shaved door handles, antenna, and shaved the factory taillights and put in old caddy tailights. Its got 20 inch (forgot the brand) shifters on it.. 4 cyc 5 spd with a cold air intake and a throttle body spacer on it..

mys10.jpg
nice truck man..the only thing i dont like the front bumper other that looks good....ill post pics of my new front bumper later tonight..i have a ss generation 3 bumper cover,that i got for mine last week.... :)

lookin good...like the your interior man........im goona get the stuff to start baging the front of my truck in a few week maybe....

[quote:vi5xqa0v]Im new here, but heres a pic of my truck... Its got 2inch drop spindles up front, and 3 inch blocks in the back. Shaved door handles, antenna, and shaved the factory taillights and put in old caddy tailights. Its got 20 inch (forgot the brand) shifters on it.. 4 cyc 5 spd with a cold air intake and a throttle body spacer on it..

mys10.jpg
nice truck man..the only thing i dont like the front bumper other that looks good....ill post pics of my new front bumper later tonight..i have a ss generation 3 bumper cover,that i got for mine last week.... :)[/quote:vi5xqa0v]

I traded that 'ricer' bumper off two days ago, lol.. so now im rolling a red front bumper, LOL..

well, heres mine. once i sell the 250r its gonna be a whole lot nicer.

100_3110.jpg

100_3111.jpg

[quote:09p18dra]well, heres mine. once i sell the 250r its gonna be a whole lot nicer.

100_3110.jpg

100_3111.jpg

good lookin truck man, what all kind of plans you got for it?[/quote:09p18dra]

well i need a front bumper and a roll pan, then ill get all that painted to match. after that, ill prolly get a set of 18" or 20" rims and ill be done with it for a while until i get some more money.

heres some more pics of it, we had a real hard time gettin the old wrecked bumper off but we finally got it

100_3118.jpg

100_3119.jpg

100_3120.jpg

100_3123.jpg

100_3117.jpg

Back