Might upgrade...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atv

Reaction score
Im thining about selling the good ol '05 Raptor350... I was thinking about how much i could ask for it i might go for a yfz or TRx450... i need sumthing with reverse though... so what do u think i could get for this raptor? ill post pics in a lil bit...

'05 Raptor350 Red/white
Itp Hole shots mounted on ITP rims
Stock rims/Tires
Ac nerfs with red nets
Ac front bumber
Ac rear grab bar
Aditional winch if wanted and will include custom mounting hardware...
Custom Engine skid plate in diamond plate
Custom A-arms skids in diamond plate
Oil has been changed every 5 or so rides...
Has about 30-40 hours on it...
And comes with a brand new set of rear plastics
2 extra bottles of oil
Warning lables removed and replaces with Aluminum Diamond Plate
O ya also a brand new pair of EBC heavy duty brake pads for the front but i will prob just put them on anyway...

And thats about all i can think of now...

Rap3.jpg

Rap1.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

O yea and the bumber is pushed in about an inch but can be bent back easily...
5.jpg

i might ask for 3700 but im still thinking... but does anyone have any sugestions? like i NEED reverse but i would LOVe a yfz but they dont have reverse...

Nah, get the John Deere Gator (as they say, nothing runs like a deere)

700 i was looking at prices and their a lil bit high... so i dunno i might just keep it and save for a dirtbike seprate...

**** a gator. Me and 2 buddies had to climb a decent size hill last week in one. I was in the bed, and the hydralic lift was out (we didn't know) well while going up the hill all I see is green and I got flipped out the back. Hurt like a bitch.

i have a john deere gator hpx 4x4,that thing can go any where,the 4 wheel drive is sweet,only bad thing is there is only 4inches of clearence,but its sure fun going off roafing in that thing,gives the rhino a hell of a run for its money

there is no need for reverse man :)

Were i ride i need reverse... when ur going downhill and u slow down to see how steep the hill is and its a 100+ft drop off straight down... how are u gonna back up?
you might not understand that but I Need reverse...
I had a Blazer90 for my frist quad and that thing woulda been so much better if it had reverse...

Get an LTZ-400 or a Rappy 700! Or get the new Suzuki LTR-450 with CherryBomb!!!
I myself Am waiting to see who comes out with Reverse and EFI in 07 before i upgrade!!! ~Raskal

yea well for some reason ( i think my dad know were to get one cheep ) my dad wants me to get a KTM 125sx... so i think im gonna wait if i can get a dirtbike too im keeping the quad but if i dont im thinkin of selling... then just saving for a 700

Back