Man waiting sucks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterEnergyWarrior

Reaction score
Well just waiting for parts it is the hardest thing to do is sit and wait to get it running anybody else had that feeling before is just wait for the packages?

Last edited:
Yes it does I'm currently waiting on a arms, nerf bars, and a new top end gasket set, luckily all the trails are closed anyway.

ugh still waiting surely people can speed the mail system up dam it Im going to a motorcross place to race and win this weekend they better be here by then

Lol I felt that way about a pickup coil. It was TORTURE having to look in the garage and see a Warrior that I couldn't even start...

I know what your saying
df7d8a24e77150c71e24745947efa769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well finally got the parts will get it done tomorrow to tired now and got school tomorrow I will update you guys when I get it running and break the rebuild in

man I got it and installed but it wouldn't start and found out that the starter motor was filled with oil well that's just great so back to waiting for parts!!!! ugh so frustrated :argh:when am I going to get it done or spend butt loads of money on this than I have

Back