Main use of your War/Rap?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you use your Warrior/Raptor

• Trail ride

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Race

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Farm

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

W T HECK?

Reaction score
what percent of you just generaly just trail ride, race, farm, or other with your machines? :atv: just give as short description. can we start a poll Admin.? or does any one know how to start one? :tup:

:haha:hecker your wish is my command: you have a poll:haha:

i set the poll so people can select mutiple choices

i trail ride and do just general messing around on mine. if i ever get any thing good around my area in amatuer racing even if its mud drags im going to do it.

When i had mine i spent most of my time working on it and hardly ever because it was broke mostly just making it better.... But when i did ride it was mostly trails and dirt roads! And a little bit of flat track/dirt track racing! O ya and i almost forgot the time i went to the motocross track at a place called alpha motocross here locally LOL that was a funny sight i had never rode anything more than a 250 and then took my BONE STOCK warrior to a motocross track YA THAT WAS A SIGHT LOL

i use it for XC riding...oh yea and bonneville salt flats, nascar atv racing, sand drags, lol and.....atv derby.

Nothing better than hitting the trails we have around here.
Some pretty good trail systems. Theres some sorta sand dunes somewhere realatively close I wouldnt mind checking out one of these days.

Theres a track about 40kms away as well, but I've never even seen it. wouldnt mind takin it out there just to play if I ever get the chance.

but realy for me its all trail riding, and riding to the trails, which theres a trail to get to em that goes through town about 2 blocks from my house. :D

(Although I'll have my truck in 2 weeks, so i'll be able to load up n goto. lol)

This was a tough one. I mainly built it to race but rarely can afford to, so I tend to trial ride more then anything.

After hitting the ripe old age of 45 this year, I have found that I am no longer "Rubber Man". I use my Warrior for scouting, bowhunting and trail riding. My old 87 has proven very dependable over the last 14 years and my bad lower back enjoys the nice smooth ride.

basically it's a garage queen, but when i do get a chance to ride it's on the trails.

Back