magneto

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior333

Reaction score
i had mine pulled off and now im putting it back on i know i have to line the key way up and all that but then what do i do like how do i compres it on to there

When you put that big slip on tube looking thing with spleens on the inside, that goes on the end of the crankshaft and tighten it up to torque specs you should be good to go. I recommend tighting it up to specs before putting on the stator cover and then check to make sure your one way bearing is working properly. I didnt check mine and started it up, or tried to, ground the **** out of the starter spleens. Unfortunately my one way was bound up and it mashed the starter. So check to make sure it moves freely and then untighten that slip on thingy and put your stator cover on and then reapply the slip on thingy to specs.

Once you tighten up that thing on the crankshaft to specs, reach under the flywheel and you should be able to spin the oneway, oneway, and it should only spin oneway. If it spins oneway your good to go!

Back