LSR steering stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassballs818

Reaction score
So i put a chrome LSR stem on my war tank. Its nice lookin but the best thing is that its a lil taller than stock. There are rubber bushings to help dampen vibration on the top of the stem where the bars are mounted.
I found it on ebay for about $295 but they're all custom made in a week or so with a lifetime guarantee and come in OEM,+1, or +2 sizes. Im wondering if they sent me a +2 or if its the original replacement i ordered? Either way its makes clearance around the tank better with low bend bars.

P.S. I didnt read through my manual before hand when i replaced my lower bearing. You needed a 30mm allen socket to take the colar out that holds the bearing down. I found an "all thread" coupling nut (2 1/2"long) big enough to work at HomeDepot for $1.50. Just thought i'd put that out there in case some one else comes across this.

holy **** that some big all thread.... i used a nut when i did mine too.... i couldnt find one that long so i just shimmed it up with some washers so i could get a socket on it...

Back