Lowering or Shock Conversion kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this available to use stock yfz450 shocks on the warrior or any updated shocks for that matter

Anyone have any suggestions for better quality shocks for the warrior I want to make it as nimble and agile as possible. Would the raptor 660 rear shock work. I am going to do a lot of trail and off road riding and dont want to bottom out and also dont want to feel like I'm hitting concrete when i go over any type of terrain, thanks in advance for the help

I'm 5'10 195 and will do all of the above stated activities jump anything I can find, ride as fast as it will go and go slow when it's the only safe alternative hehehe
some water some ditches and some sand too thanks for the help and would the 660 rear shock work better for this and is the newer raptor 350 (09) better for the front without mods to a arms....
ps what companies use adjustable shocks in the front and if possible in the rear for the ultimate in all terrain riding

Last edited:
Then run a banshee rear shock it will fit your size better and yfz shocks with a relocator is a really nice setup regardless of size because of the sheir amout of adjustments they can do

thanks a bunch building this free quad all the way before I take it out to ride and want to be impressed to the fullest stroker and all engine mods as well as all suspension mods..
my aim is to keep up with a kawasaki team green 700 if not walk away from him and then rub it in his face that a lil old 350 stomped a mud hole in his arse by the way thios quad is in pieces in the garage, just the way i got it from my boss but like I said it was free so any money put into it will hopefully still be less than the cost of a newer used raptor right?????

I am going to do the relocator YFZ450 fronts...and going to send a banshee shock to Racetech for spring and revalveing....
I am 6'0" 195 lbs....should not be too difficult...

Jebby

could you do a write up on it for me or just keep me posted on how it goes and if you run into any issues with the fronts I would like to know so I can weigh the options of problems verses gains with the shocks thanks Jebby

could you do a write up on it for me or just keep me posted on how it goes and if you run into any issues with the fronts I would like to know so I can weigh the options of problems verses gains with the shocks thanks Jebby

I have a lot of plans for this bike...and i have the money to do it.....
But I will not spend it frivolously.....
The bike pounded me when I rode it six days ago....it needs suspension...
I will do write ups on everything that i do from this point...although a lot
of this info is already here....
I want real suspension on this thing......it is a low hours unit bought cheap..
I will have fun....and that is what it is all about...

Peace,
Jebby

Back