lower chain roller

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94warpig

Reaction score
So as alex pointed out. I need a lower roller. The post is totally gone. Im thinking about fabbing up something with a skateboard wheel. Ideas?

its been done. not sure how they or who exactly has done it but i think Midway did it and said something about having to cut down the wheel a bit. as far as the post the should be pretty easy if you have a welder.

I was thinking of just welding a bolt to the frame and putting the wheel on that

That should work. Threads facing out so u can hold it on with a nut. Skateboard wheel should b made of harder stuff than the stock roller too!

I gotta look closer at it before I figure out what exactly im going to do.

i used the skateboard wheel for a while. i just put a bolt through the hole and some washers to space it from the frame. worked well but i didnt locktite it so it spun off after a while!

I'm cheap and usually broke. When mine goes I'm goin with a skateboard wheel for sure!

I paid 25 bucks each for my chain rollers... impulse buy i guess, could have gotten 'em a lot cheaper on ebay. I know they're gonna last forever though, so that's good.

Back