low end

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatnflat

Reaction score
I have a 2000 with hot cam, filter change and SuperTrapp exhaust. I went to 25's and lost considerable low end power. Any suggestions or should I go back to 23" tires? I like the added clearance and the wider variety of tire cloices that the 25s provide.

By the way, I live close to FST and know some people who are not impressed with his work. Does anyone else make a big bore or stroker kit?

You may not be looking into it, but I've seen several running big bear first gears.

I run basically the same setup. The wiseco .040 over helped out with my bottom end. I want to know more about the gear setup!

I know this forum is old but I just installed the EPI springs and what a difference. Pulls the 25s so much better.

Would the EPI springs be a worthwhile upgrade with the 23" tires also or would it be too high revving at engagement?

I still have my set of 23s that I use as turf tires for pulling my lawn sprayer and it does good even with the stock tires and the springs.

Back