looking for opinions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ld

Reaction score
Hey im looking for opinions on the hood im making its taking alot of work and I dont know if its worth my troubles. What do you guys think?
Hoodpic3.jpg

Hoodpic5.jpg

Hoodpic2.jpg

Hoodpic8.jpg

Hoodpic7.jpg

Its made of fiberglass. The front center of the scoop will be cut out and some sort of screen will fill the hole. I know I need to cut my fenders.

Hey, that should be sweet when it's finished up, good idea. Nice warror too.

Keep on doing it. I wanted to do something similar except like put a light inside where the big lights are and make it so it fits perfectly in that gap.

how did you start that hood? did you use a stock one or just make a framework with wood or something and start fiberglassing it? i wouldnt mind trying my hand at that. the hood looks really good man. keep working on it and let us see it when its done.

holy effing crap that is freaking amazing, i want to see it done. And when its done would you make more ;D? Becuase i want one thats amazing.

O and by the way i havent seen many pics of your warrior but damn its amazing, i love it, i want those shocks and rims ;D

looks nice, what are you making it out off

Fiberglass.

how did you start that hood?

I took a stock hood flipped it over, covered it in tin foil, layed in the fiberglass. After it dried I cut the center out. Next I took a 250r race hood with a scoop and did the same thing. When it dried I cut the scoop out and fiberglassed it in place of the center piece that I cut out of the stock one. Next I lined it with thicker fiberglass mat for strenth.

And when its done would you make more ?

Im not sure its alot of work and I dont know if its worth all the trouble to even make one. Im thinking about trying to make a mold so I could duplicate it quicker. But still dont know yet.

Oh and thanks for all the positves on my warrior. The pics make it look alot nicer than it is.

you should when its done just buy carbon fiber and lay it over that would look bad asss /

yeah thats what i was thinking but the sad part is i dont believe the guy is done with the hood yet hahaa

Back