• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for Heal guards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJCaldie

Reaction score
my left foot fell off the foot peg this morning and the tire sucked my leg in. i tore up the left heal guard so i need to find another one. ill buy the pair if they are in good shape but i really only need the left one.

I KNOW. thats all im thinking about man!!! i knew you wouldn't have taken to the low ball but i figured id give it a shot. on that note, do you know if the raptor 350 extensions would bolt up cause i can find those same pegs for them but not a warrior

I got a set of 350 raptor heel guards that I don't need. I know 350 raptor pegs will fit on a warrior. Keep a eye out on ebay, just last week there was a set of IMS pegs for 35.

Man I was hoping someone got them that was a member on here, they was about 2 hours from my house in Maysville, That was a hell of a deal

That's them, But they have the metal brackets with them also. I can get a pic if you need it. I would let them go cheap just to help out a fellow member. Also after this week I will have a set of matte black Protaper SE raptor bend bars I will sale you for cheap if your interested

Last edited:
still need the heel guard. i know a lot of you guys take them off. someone has to have some laying around

That would be your best option to get cotys because im not to sure the raptors would bolt straight up, and he lives close to ya.

Back