• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for aluminum air box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04Warrior04

Reaction score
Hey I just got a banshee rear and cut my box to fit it in there. Well I chopped the "v" off of it and fabed up a thin peice of aluminum to cover it back up. For some reason that shock was real soft and i hit a jump and it busted a hole in it.

So I'm looking for an aluminum (k&n has them i think) Also I need a ignition lock bolt. I've checked with hardware stores around here and none of them have any small plastic washers.

UM racing sells them, there pricey though. I've had my eyes on one for quite some time.

Yeah thats why im looking for a used one. Im thinking I might ajust use some thicker mettal though.

dang thats a good bit. Love to find one that's used. Hey has anybody used a banshee with one of these. it looks alittle to big to run it.

check cfm-performance on ebay too. they make great alum boxes. that's what i have on mine.

most of the time their auctions have a option to make an offer. i got 10-15 bucks off mine iirc.

Yep found a new one for 70 on there. But like i asked before can you run a banshee under one of these?

oh, sorry i forgot to mention that i run a banshee rear shock too and i didn't have to mod the box. i don't know about the UM box though.

Dunno. Found it on ebay last night with a few hours of bidding left. I'm guessing a UM.

With rino bed liner spray on bed liner on in an the n&n filter? lol How much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?

With rino bed liner spray on bed liner on in an the n&n filter? lol How much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?

Yupp, the same one. Sorry man. If I already had one I would told you about it, Ive been lookin for a while. Got it for $45ish shipped.

Back