Look wat I got today:)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a truck exactly like this one, same color but it had the 300 6cly... Slam that sukka Long beds look great on the ground !!!!

I am not a Ford guy, at all. But, that truck is good looking. Don't "slam" it. That **** looks crappy as all get out. Leave it factory ride height, and have that aggressive street stance. It's your truck though.

It's a 68 with a 351 Windsor. It doesn't leak fluids and everything works. Can't wait to get it licensed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! Yea ill prolly not drop it, jus leave it the way it is for now. But if I slamed it, it'd be easy to load up my quad:) all the possibilities...

I would prefer a short bed but Iv been told I wouldn't miss it. Extra 2 feet makes a difference.lol.

It's a 68 with a 351 Windsor. It doesn't leak fluids and everything works. Can't wait to get it licensed!

Not bad, Windsor's a decent motor, easy to work on and plentiful. At least it's not a Cleveland, they were notorious for oiling problems.

Looks like a pretty nice ride.

Nice truck man! If it was a dodge it woulda been rusted apart, or already had 5 different motors in it if it was a Chevy lol. But is that a "3 on the tree"?

Haha! Yea it's a 3 ona tree. I had to learn real fast.lol. I think its low geared and its def torquey as hell. I dropped it off to get in inspected today hopefully it passes. The horn doesn't work and the review mirror is in the seat. He said he would take care of me.lol.

chevy is the only way to roll in american made! why i'm restoring a '69 c10 :p. good lookin ford thought!

Back