Lonestar Swingarm?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya, he couldn't tell me the length but i decided it was worth a gamble for $150

hopefully the bearings are good if not I'll hit up the bearing shop. Shouldn't cost $80 there

It doesn't look like the lonestar I have, but it kinda looks like 87's. You got an adjustable axle too! Damn, steal deal!! LUCKY.

I wanted to get on here and post "Look what I found!!!!!" But changed my mind until after I bought it. The seller really has no clue what he is selling lol

Dude nice fuggin find!!! Looks like a lonestar like mine, the older slingshot style arms. That guys pretty dumb haha. Doesnt look as long as mine thou.... and i got mine for FREE:tup: Killer find thou, the axle it self is worth that much

Who knows I might not like it and sell it, hey 87 what is the overall length of your swingarm? All the guy could tell me was it measured 24 inches. Don't know what he measured

I just measured my lonestar and it looks like the one you got is the same length as mine! Mine measure 26 1/4 in overall length and from the forward edge of the pivot tube to just pass the center of the carrier strap is 24 1/4. Your a lucky man, your gonna love it trust me, there lighter than stock even thou there longer, there made outta chromoly steel, super strong!

I'll give you my Warrior for it...wait nevermind

It is a +3 lonestar swing arm, I am waiting to get my frame and the swing arm powder coated before I put my quad back together. Actually I'm doing a full rebuild and getting aftermarket a arms too. Money just been tight lately, damn heating bill is costing me $350 a month. So come spring I will be posting some build pics :)

Back